Sunday, August 9, 2009

My first!!


I have been so curious to try this new trend of blogging online, but displaying personal information publicly to the world has never appealed to me. In this blog, I am going to display my opinions on life and pop culture. I might be selfish and display a current event of my own life and share it with you once in a while. I am going to do my best to log on everyday, so you can catch glimpses of how I see life. Well here is a little information about me, if you do not know me yet. My name is Isaias Soto. I live in Phoenix, Arizona. I am currently 18 years old and attending Arizona State University. My study centralization is Journalism/ Broadcasting and media analysis. I have some personal goals which I will talk in a future date about, but overall I am a pretty fun guy. Add me on Myspace or Facebook! I am not a big twitter fan, so you won't find me there! I hope you enjoy this blog, and my new blog tomorrow!

By the way, yes, that is me! I am going to try to take pictures of things I see and display them online.

Well good night!

www.myspace.com/isaias2005

www.facebook.com/isaias.soto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment of what you think!!