Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My damn arrest!!!!

This is what happened in my "mistaken" arrest: So, I am driving to class on Northern Avenue, waiting to to take the freeway I-17 southbound, when a cop follows me. I am on the freeway, and then like 4 police cars surround me, and corner me on the damn freeway. They arrest me at gunpoint and shove me against the car to handcuff me. (BTW, I didn't do anything) First of all they insulted me and said, "are you fucking stupid, you don't know how to stop." I see one of them peak at my backpack, and another police officer takes my car. (No Miranda rights/ privacy rights?) They "investigate", and don't let me speak at all!!" Then humorously smiling they said, they mistakenly thought it was my car that was stolen, and I was the robber. (This is bullshit, sorry, I have had the craziest day, some details are missing, but I have to wake up tomorrow early) WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO???????

6 comments:

  1. That's infuriating! You need to speak to a lawyer or someone who knows the ins and outs of the legal system and proper police conduct. That is total bullshit! I wouldn't know what thing to complain about first! The way they talked to you, how they stopped you in the middle of the freeway, guns. etc etc. You should report them! Do you remember any names? Faces? They are probably thinking that you aren't going to do anything so they won't even file a report

    ReplyDelete
  2. He probably thought you were illegal..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ui NO !! ke injusticia ..!!! yeap i agree with these ppl ... sue them !!!! so that u become millonetas ...y me invitas a vivir a una mansion contigo .. =] !

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea i say sue them or atleast report them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wtf!!!!! I'd be hella heated. Did yu get anyone's badge number or anything like that?? lol Dang boy...yu need to call someone. ASAP

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment of what you think!!